The Bonobos Guideship Is Rolling to a Campus Near You
Big news for everybody, but especially for the Class of 2019: We tricked out an airstream and turned it into a Bonobos Guideshop location. It’s a hunk of silver chrome on four wheels with everything you need to get your post-college interview wardrobe in order, no matter what kind of career you’re going for. There’s even a LinkedIn photo booth to help give your profile a little bit of an extra edge.
And since it’s pretty much the law that newly-minted airstream owners have to go on a cross-country trip, that’s exactly what we’re gonna do. We’re calling it The Future Fit Tour, and it includes a few stops at some of our favorite universities and colleges. So keep an eye out around campus. We’re coming with better-fitting menswear, and we’ve got a few other things up our well-tailored sleeves.
We’ll see you around, keep checking here for any updates on the schedule. And feel free to give us a shout with #BonobosGuideship.
University of Wisconsin
- 0/03 – 10/06
- 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM every day
- Orchard Street at Union South (1308 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53715)
- 10/09 – 10/12
- 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM every day
- Briarwood Mall (100 Briarwood Circle Ann Arbor, MI 48108)
University of Michigan
- 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- 1300 S Main Street Ann Arbor, MI
University of North Carolina
- 11/1 – 11/3
- 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM every day
- The Pit (203 South Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27514)
University of Texas at Austin
- 11/13 – 11/17
- 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM every day
- Food Court Lot (405 E 23rd St, Austin, TX 78712)