30th May 2014
We owe a lot to our dads, including our style. Ok, maybe not the mustache and short-shorts, but everything else we picked up from pops. Here are a few modern looks inspired by our own dads—and we have a hunch yours will dig them too.
1. PICNIC PAPA
He may have mangled the French name on the wine label, but man, did he nail the potato salad.
- The Deckhander - Navy
- Yarn Spun Tee - Red & Grey Stripe
- The Blue Jean - Full Bleach Wash
- Volley OC - Blue
2. WHO’S YOUR CADDIE?
True, the only hole he could ace was the 19th. But he’d give up the game before he’d let you pick up the tab.
3. DATE NIGHT DAD
Yep, the old man had some moves back in the day. How do you think he won over your mom?
Gentleman spy he was certainly not. But when pops put on the tux, you knew that beer would be shaken, not stirred.
- mohammedkarafaki likes this
- worldestfashion reblogged this from bonobos
- beautyfashionenthusiast reblogged this from bonobos
- chequest likes this
- allthingsstylish likes this
- gijoebiden likes this
- undertheredhair likes this
- alexmac6 likes this
- rod-olivares reblogged this from bonobos and added:
- rod-olivares likes this
- aussieadventurerinczech reblogged this from bonobos
- aussieadventurerinczech likes this
- derycullen likes this
- thatswhathappenshere reblogged this from bonobos
- thatswhathappenshere likes this
- ohdasit likes this
- frankguia reblogged this from bonobos and added:
- bonobos posted this